Featuring the rock-solid construction for which Peavey is known, the MiniMAX™ is built to withstand years of rigorous touring use. The convenient back panel of the amplifier has all the connectivity necessary to patch in effects or connect to a sound reinforcement system.
With DDT™ speaker protection and Peavey's exclusive Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds bass without overburdening speakers, the MiniMAX contains an impressive set of features and is available at a price accessible to today's working bassist.
The MiniMAX is capable of a huge array of tones and is adaptable to any live or studio setting. A 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift, and Bright controls provides a multitude of tone-shaping options, while the built-in chromatic tuner allows for easy tuning on the fly. In addition, the MiniMAX pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost adds a tubelike crunch to the sound.
The MiniMAX can be paired with Peavey's Headliner™ or PVH™ series of bass enclosures to complete a reliable, ultra lightweight professional bass system. Check out the Headliner and PVH™ series bass enclosures to find your perfect match!
• 500 watts RMS into 4 ohms
• DDT speaker protection
• Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
• 3-band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
• • Psycho-acoustic low end bass enhancement
• Built-in direct output with ground lift and pre/post switch
• 1/8" phones output
• Chromatic tuner with speaker and DI mute
• Two twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
• Built-in effects loop
• Active & Passive inputs
• 1/8" aux input
• Weight Packed: 7.28 lb(3.3 kg)
• Width Packed: 14"(35.56 cm)
• Height Packed: 16"(40.64 cm)
• Depth Packed: 4.5"(11.43 cm)
|Brand From||United States|
|Warranty Terms||1 year local supplier warranty|